FALLSOFT WORK POSITIONING
GM200A Tie-Off Mast
The GM200A 3-Person Anchorage Tie-off Post is easily one of our best sellers in the Fallsoft product line for either work positioning or confined space retrieval functions. It features a swivel tie-off provision at the top of the vertical post; the vertical post does not rotate during use. The post itself has a built-in shock-absorber, which reduces the maximum arrest force applied to the body in the event of a fall. The post locks into anchor base plates with 2 locking pins. The tie-off height is 75” (1.9 m) from the walking surface and may be converted to a 16” to 30” reach (40.8 cm – 76.5 cm) davit arm by adding a GM193 Adjustable Boom Kit. The GM200A is light-weight,user friendly, and comes complete with a carry handle.
Prior to use, the product should be inspected for structural defects. It may be used with any of the GM anchor bases. Personnel must use a full body harness and be connected with a shock-absorbing lanyard or self-retracting lifeline with a maximum arrest force not to exceed 900 lbs. (4 kN).
- Maximum working load: 350 lbs. (158.9 kg) per person.
- Maximum Arrest Force rating (M.A.F.) of retractables or tear-out shock absorbers: 900 lbs. (4 kN).
- Tested to static load pull of 2,000 lbs. (8.9 kN) at 45 degrees.
- Weight: 26 lbs. (11.7 kg).
- Rotation of 3-person tie-off plate: 360 degrees.
- General construction: Extruded aluminum.
- Tubular components: 6061-T6 steel.
- Tie-off: Zinc plated.
- Hardware: Grade 5 steel, zinc plated.
- Finish: powder coated safety yellow.