UNI-HOIST PRODUCT ACCESSORIES
T4S-RG16 Open Rope Grab / T4S-RG16C Closed Rope Grab
The T4S-RG16 Open Rope Grab and T4S-RG16C Closed Rope Grab are intended for use as part of a complete personal fall protection system. These new and innovative rope grabs are constructed of durable, marine stainless steel, and fit approved 5/8” (16 mm.) synthetic rope. Easy to install and use, the rope grabs travel automatically along the rope both up and down. They also include an anti-panic feature, which prevents the user from locking down on the rope. The T4S-RG16 Open Rope Grab can be attached at any point on the rope. The T4S-RG16C can be attached only through the end of the rope. Both rope grabs have been tested in accordance with all ANSI and OSHA requirements and have passed with flying colors.
- Construction: Marine stainless steel
- Weight capacity: 310 lbs. (140 kg.), one worker including tools
- Proof load: 3,600 lbs. (1620 kg.)
- Strength tests: 5,000 lbs. (2,250 kg.)
PTSBA Safety Beam Anchor
The PTSBA Safety Beam Anchor is designed as one component of a personal fall arrest system for working along horizontal structural steel beams. When used in conjunction with a full-body harness and energy/shock-absorbing lanyard or self-retracting lifeline, the PTSBA assists in providing a complete fall protection solution for workers exposed to fall hazards. Attached to the bottom flange of a structural beam, the Safety Beam Anchor serves as an anchorage connector, following the worker’s movement as he moves along and below the beam in performing his tasks. The Anchor works with all of the following fall arrest systems:
- Shock-absorbing lanyard and full-body harness
- Fall arrester block with self-retracting lifeline and full-body harness.
- Vertical safety line with shock absorbing rope grab and full-body harness.
- Made of marine stainless steel
- Easily attached to the bottom flange of a structural beam.
- Follows the worker’s movement as he works along and below the beam.
- Works on flanges from 4” to 12” (100 mm to 300 mm) and up to 1-1/4” (3.12 cm.) thick.
- 2 modules available – 4” (100 mm.) to 8” (200 mm.), weight 4.7 lbs. (2.1 kg.); 4” (100 mm.) to 12” (300 mm.), weight 7 lbs. (5.1 kg.).
- Snap hook compatible connection
- Calculation shows minimum clearance for use with retractable device and for vertical rope safety line with rope grab.
- Load bar and Detent pins – Stainless steel rod
- Slide blocks and Load link – Stainless steel alloy
- Spring, Fasteners and Rollers – Stainless steel
- Minimum breaking strength: 5,000 lbs. (2,250 kg.)
- Large size: 2” x 3” x 18” (5 cm. x 7.5 cm. x 45 cm.)
- Small size: 2” x 3” x 14” (5 cm. x 7.5 cm. x 35 cm.)
- Beam flange size: Width – 4” to 12”; Thickness – Up to 1-1/4”
- Weight capacity: 310 lbs. for one person including tools
T4S-SGA101 Safety Grip Anchor
The T4S-SGA101 Safety Grip Anchor is designed for use as a component of a personal fall arrest system. Workers are secured against a fall with a harness and energy/shock-absorbing lanyard or self-retracting lifeline connected to the Safety Grip Anchor. A personal fall arrest system that incorporates the full-body harness must be capable of arresting a user’s fall with a maximum arrest force of 1,800 lbs. (810 kg.) and limit the free-fall distance to 6 ft. (180 cm.) or less. This product meets all OSHA and ANSI standards and requirements.
- Must be attached to a structure capable of sustaining static loads in directions permitted by the personal fall arrest system of 5,400 lbs. (2,430 kg.)
- Anchorages used for attachment of a personal fall arrest system must be independent of any anchorage being used to support or suspend platforms and must support at least 5,000 lbs. (2,250 kg.) per user attached.
- Made of marine stainless steel
- Proof load: 3,600 lbs. (1,620 kg.)
- Strength test: 5,000 lbs. (2,250 kg.)
The second generation ecoAnchor mobile man anchor has all the key benefits of the original but with many new features and innovations. Due to the new manufacturing techniques of hot bonding with stitched and autoclave cured seams, there are now no side walls allowing the empty bag to go completely flat. This features also makes the ecoAnchor stronger, tougher, and more durable. It includes a combined drain and fill with a one-way valve, preventing water from escaping when the hose is pulled out. Also new is an optional lifting net for moving the position on site when full.
- Fill & Drain Point
- Pressure Release Vent
- Single Edge Seam
- 360 Degree Swivel
- Temporary Lifeline Anchorage
using two ecoAnchors